Counselling is an excellent source of support for people experiencing depression, anxiety, or other mental health issues. But counselling is also the most effective way to deal with the challenges that everyday life presents.
Sunshine Counselling & Support Service offer respite and wellness retreats where your time is spent working on personal goals.
The job of a support worker is to be a coach to you in your recovery. Every single person can benefit from flexible support and live a meaningful fulfilling life.
Sunshine Counselling & Support Services Perth
We are a Counselling & Support Services practice based in Perth, Western Australia. We help our clients make authentic, meaningful, and mindful choices about how to live. We believe that counselling can provide fertile ground to nurture growth.
In a comfortable and serene atmosphere, We provide a highly personalised approach tailored to your individual needs.
Sunshine Counselling & Support Services is well-trained on effective techniques, passionate about his craft, honing his skills, and share a commitment for empathy and authenticity.
We can offer you:
Weekends Away – Respite and wellness retreat where your time is spent working on personal goals. Depending on individual goals we can offer you support while participating in a range of activities. Whether it is fishing, bushwalking, building your confidence and self-esteem or learning the basic skills of how to cook, we tailor the weekend to suit your needs.
Group Activities – Men’s and Woman’s Groups, Art, Music, Fitness.
One / One Support – At your home in the community – Your choice, what best for you to achieve your goals.
Counselling Services – Member of the Australian Counselling Association
All this and much more – contact us today and we will come to meet you to discuss what is the best options for you to improve your life and achieving your goals.
Your Right Choice
Sunshine Counselling & Support Services provides an affordable, evidence-based counselling and support service for people of all ages experiencing mental health conditions.
We will support you to explore more effective ways of managing the difficulties you may be experiencing in life.
Book An Appointment With Our Team Today
Our Vision, Mission & Value Statement
Sunshine Counselling & Support Services vision is to provide culturally competent, holistic and wellness-focused services that support people with a range of disabilities including psychosocial disabilities.
Sunshine Counselling & Support Services is focused on improving mental wellbeing for all individuals through education, advocacy and support.
We strive to:
- Improve the community’s understanding of mental health and the mind-body connection between mental and physical health.
- Provide education and opportunities for individuals to identify early warning signs of mental illness and subsequently provide programs and an environment that supports recovery and improves resilience for these individuals.
- Assure that those who request information and need mental health care referral have confidential access to the appropriate information and know-how to obtain care.
Our Value Statement
Our Values are the set of core beliefs that guide our actions and behaviour. We live our values – they influence the way we treat our participants and their support networks as well as the way we work and interact with our colleagues.
- Every person, regardless of their disability, race, ethnicity, gender, age, economic status, or sexual orientation, has the right and responsibilities to full potential in our society, the right to be treated with compassion, respect and dignity, free from stigma and prejudice.
- Unless we promote community understanding of mental illness, plus tolerance and acceptance of people living with the illness, people will continue to avoid talking about mental illness and also avoid seeking help.
- The goal of treatment is recovery, and those with a mental illness need to be an integral part of their recovery process – decisions, programs, support groups, medication regimens.
- We fulfil our mission most effectively when we collaborate with others and when we actively look for partners to achieve our goals.